Wednesday, July 3, 2019

I'm on Instagram!

Click here to find my Instagram account


I enjoy photography. There are entire afternoons where I line up my gear and snap a few dozen shots.  My favorite subjects aside from cool gear are my pets, home, and travel.

More than a decade ago there was Flickr which was cool. Today we have Instagram.  As ya'll know by now I'm not really trying to boost my own signal. I'll put some of my stuff there because it makes me happy.

I'm basically using a few platforms to keep tabs on possible outbreaks, contagion, disasters, terrorism, and basically all kinds of boogaloo. For equipment and combat related eye candy and trends Instagram and Pinterest come in handy.

If anything, its another fun way to keep my eyes peeled and gather more intel.

Hey cool, this is some kind of a milestone. Thanks for sticking around!



Stay vigilant!

No comments:

Post a Comment