Monday, May 21, 2012

The 20th Defense & Sporting Arms Show in July



UPDATE: Photos are over here!

Save the date: July 19 - 23, 2012 at the SM Megamall, building B. 10AM to 8:30PM.

Can you say fifty hours of shopping delight?

This year I'm bringing my aunt and a few of my cousins to check out a few home defense options for her home. Auntie G lives up in the jungle boonies with her pineapple farm and is asking my to help secure her perimeter.

I can do that.



What am I looking for this year?

1. I hope the Kel-Tec KSG shows up, this would sell like hotcakes over here. If only the manufacturer could ramp up production!

2. Rifles chambered in .22lr


A. SIG SAUER 522, one of the best tactical .22LR rifles out there.

B. The Armscor MIG 22 target version, their high-end product for this category.

C. Ruger 10/22 (takedown or regular version is fine with me). This weighs a lot less compared to those tactical models.  It is an elegant and compact design that makes it one of my top survival choices.


3. Ammo -  Hornady, CCI, or those Federal Premiums in large quantities because they don't make those over here.

4. Informative seminars -  There will be the usual talks on personal defense, martial arts, and hopefully a few top shots to share a few pointers for competitive shooting. Valuable stuff, all of them.

There's this Krav Maga instructor who kinda looks like Matt Damon and consistently draws a large number of female volunteers. Golly, I wonder why?



This is the 20th anniversary so I'm looking forward to a great time!




Stay vigilant!

No comments:

Post a Comment