Sunday, April 26, 2020

TZH: The Zombie Hunter YouTube Channel


I keep forgetting to mention that I've got a YouTube channel. It is a repository of the small number of videos I've made for this journal. I'm amused at how old some of them are.

The cameras show their age, downright primitive in my early days. From a low megapixel budget phone from 2010, a Canon Ixus from that era, GoPro Hero2, Contour Roam 2, and an Olympus TG2 Tough from 2015.

I've yet to use something better than my four year old Samsung Galaxy Edge 7. Maybe someday I'll get myself a proper camera.

TZH also does Instagram  'coz I enjoy a little photography.


***************************

I thought that doing more than the blog was going to feel like work, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. 

For an introvert like me, I really appreciate the wonderful and interesting friends I've made on these platforms. I've grown to be a huge fan of the writers, veterans, athletes, teachers, musicians, and "regular" family people who are all stellar for just being themselves. 

This is why I up my game to help ya'll survive. The world needs cool folks like you!



Stay vigilant!



No comments:

Post a Comment