Its that time of year again, and the ZOMBIETHON is just around the corner.
You gotta love those guys from the DEAD ZONE. If you do Facebook, check 'em out here. This is a new spin on the previous one now that it will take place in the daytime. Now that it will be taking place in the central business district, we should get way more publicity and help spread zombie apocalypse preparedness and awareness.
The first Zombiethon in 2010 was a lot of fun with a decent turnout, and the after-party rocked.
I'm looking to this year's walk and am just crossing my fingers that it will be a safe and successful event.
When: October 30, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Where: Outside 6788 Standard Chartered Building, Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam at 0915-7833624What: Come to the place in your best undead look & attitude!
A few reminders:
- Stay in character. Groan loud and menace at onlookers, shuffle like you're starving for brains!
- Your facial expression is critical. Clever make-up work can enhance this
- Do not put any sharp objects in your costume or props
- Obey the rules. Don't troll event organizers or the police
- Stay hydrated. Alcohol and zombie walking do not mix
- If there are celebrity walkers or members of congress, feel free to devour them 1st
- Watch out for real zombies