Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ebolapocalypse? Nope.


“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”    

- Bene-Gesserit Litany Against Fear
from Frank Herbert's DUNE

Friends, I have a few things to clairfy: 

The darn Ebola virus is not airborne.
It is not being spread by the CDC
It is not a UN-backed conspiracy to depopulate the Earth
And it is definitely NOT an alien thing.

<sigh> Come on guys.

A zombie apocalypse can also take form when brain-dead people buy into the panic that the media feeds us on the news. Save your ammo for the walking dead, or those who go nuts and loot people's homes just cause they didn't get ready when TSHTF.

Ignorance is deadlier than the virus itself. Preparation is better than panic. The same preparations we are making for the invasion of dead walkers applies to this contagion. 

Sorry, I'm dealing with a shocking increase of friends and relatives who have been watching too much garbage on TV.

And yeah, I've missed blogging and the gang over here. I've been up to stuff lately so a few reviews are coming up later this month.



Stay vigilant!




No comments:

Post a Comment