2011 was great, mostly because the Zombie Apocalypse didn't happened yet. Believe it or not, I'd rather it never comes at all! If it does, you can count on me to be ready. Let me help you get there.
I drew a list of stuff, and I'm working on making all of these a reality.
Here are my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS:
1. learn how to cook survival food
2. be a Red Cross Certified First Responder
3. phase out all regular batteries to rechargable batteries (and get that snazzy solar charger)
4. increase the output of my backyard vegetable garden
5. go to the gym 3x a week, run 16 miles a week
6. confidently hit a coconut 20 meters away with my recurve bow's brand-new 40 pound hunting limbs
7. go to the firing range at least once a week, and keep up with my dad who keeps on winning
9. do more smashing coconut tests!
10. reduce midnight snacking
What are your new year's survival resolutions?
Its time to get serious about preparing for the zombie apocalypse. Those poor unfortunate Mayans had it wrong. Don't be a Mayan. Be a zombie hunter!