Impacted Wisdom Tooth
Made you wince thrice, didn't I?
Now think about going without dental treatment for a few decades in a zombie-infested world. Its hard enough to survive with dwindling resources, imagine what it would be like when your face is filled with rotten teeth.
Think of the children! How will they manage if they have to endure a siege while battling tooth decay? Its your job to get everybody in top shape. It will be your fault as head of the family if you don't plan for this.
Dental Risk-Management for Survivalists
- "I wish I had my teeth done before the world fell apart..."
- "I wish I had my teeth done before the last dentist on Earth was devoured by the living dead..."
- Severe health risks can result from long-term neglect of oral hygiene.
- Do you know how dysfunctional your team will be if everybody has some kind of ache?
- When society breaks down during a major outbreak, consider adding dental care products to your list of things to scavenge for. Mark these resources in your emergency map.
- Think about bringing a dentist to your safe house as part of your emergency plans.
- Dental negligence will deplete your family's strength and precious medicine, especially antibiotics & painkillers.
- Its really hard to do anything right if your face is throbbing from puss-filled cavities.
You gotta cover all bases!
Prepare your family dental plan as soon as possible. Allocate a portion of your budget to accomplish this. In my case, Mrs. Zombie Hunter has very wisely taken off 25% from my annual allowance for ammunition to cover for our family's oral hygiene.
As a concerned parent, I would like to remind all survivalists to remember that a healthy family can overcome any crisis.
Every tooth counts! A healthy smile makes a happy survivalist.
photo credit from www.studiodentaire.com