Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LEGO Zombies!


I wanna say a big THANK YOU to Random Girl from itsonrandom for the wonderful article about LEGO ZOMBIES.  

Won't it be great to get armies of plastic zombies to build dioramas of survival-horror scenarios & battle scenes? It would also come in handy for planning scavenger raids on shopping malls & similar resources the way Ocean's 11 would formulate a heist on some building. I'd start with making a miniature version of my house to refine my home defense plan in 3D.

The possibilities are endless.

Its been ages since I've felt the urge to go to the mall and buy a box of them. Great to feel 10 years old again. Anybody feel the same?

Why they didn't think of this sooner? Considering all the creepy things they've made in the past. This one's a no-brainer!






Stay vigilant!

3 comments:

  1. I know! Awesome! Thanks for the kudos TZH! I just found a rotten zombie lego, it's pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, and happy building to everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true! Having those is an awesome way to planning before AND during the apocalypse.

    ReplyDelete